Join JP on the book launch team!
What is a Launch Team?
A launch team is a group of friends and supporters brought together as an online team to intentionally share Welcome to Adulting. This team will consist of champions for the book who are eager to share in their individual circles of influence (social media, blogs, neighbors, and friends) and through online reviews.
How does this work?
We’ll ask you to share about Welcome to Adulting in various ways, potentially including:
• Reading the book, of course!
• Posting about the book on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest).
• Writing about the book on your blog.
• Submitting a book review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, etc.
• Participating in online discussions for the book.
• Sharing with your book club, friends, or organization.
• Our team will provide everything you need to help spread the word, including text and images, so no stress there – promise! And we’ll also add you to a private Facebook group and send emails with all the deadlines and due dates, so you’ll always know what’s expected of you and when.
The launch team efforts are currently scheduled to run throughout the month of August.
What's in it for YOU?
In exchange for your participation, you’ll receive –
• An advanced FREE copy of the book before everyone else can get it
• Access to a private Facebook group just for our awesome launch team members, where we’ll share updates and news, and do some exclusive Facebook lives and book discussions